Hello. I am Sean. My favorite games as of late have been: Quarriors, Dominion, and Fireball Island. Of course, my interests reach far and wide. Other titles of interest include: Key to the Kingdom, Poo!, Dreadfleet, Smallworld, Rook, Euchre, Risk, Uno, Voice of the Mummy, and Queen's Necklace. I'm an avid board-game player, creator, and designer. Give me some paper, dice, and an evil overlord, I'll be happy for hours.
Favorite Games Reviewed by Sean
Complete List of Games Reviewed by Sean
Recent Posts by Sean
Elemental is an indie game by Joseki that pits player against player in a magical war of elements. To the Rubric, Batman!
Gameplay: 7/10 Style: 7/10 Pacing: 5/10 Thematic: 5/10 Easy to Learn: 6/10 Replayability: 7/10 Overall: 6.3/10 Game Genre: Card Game
- Abstract card game with some set collection
- Interesting primal artwork
- A bit more strategy than I expected
- A bit of luck to drawing the right cards, but a bit of strategy to know when to play them. Do I hear some Kenny Rogers?
How to Play In Elemental, your task is to eliminate your fellow players through use of magical spells, powered by the 4 elements. Naturally, your opponent's are trying to eliminate you as well.
Puppy Power is an indie game that came out several years ago from the good people over at Magato Studio. This review is for card game and not the digital versions that also exist for both iOS and Android. So let's hit the rubric and we can break it down.
Gameplay: 6/10 Style: 7/10 Pacing: 8/10 Thematic: 2/10 Easy to Learn: 7/10 Replayability: 5/10 Overall: 5.5/10 Game Genre: Card Game
- SUPER ADORABLE ARTWORK!!!
- An interesting spatial twist on set collection
- Easy and light weight
- A lot of luck in this game...
How to Play In Puppy Power, your task is to collect all of...
- Revolutionary three phase game - 3 games in 1!
- So much game in this one game!
- A lot of fun to play!
- 4x's aren't for everyone.
- A lot of gameplay in such a small package
- A surprising amount of theme for such few components
- A lot of fun to...
Recent Comments by Sean
No comments by Sean yet.